There are many ways that you can give to LearningSpring School. To make an online donation, please click here. You may also call Development Coordinator, Cara Flynn who will accept your credit card donation at 212-239-4926.
You can also contribute to the school using any of these methods:
- Pledge – To make giving easier, you can promise to make a contribution within the fiscal year.
- Planned Giving – Ensure your lasting legacy by including LSS in your estate plans, by way of wills or other planned gifts.
- Matching Gifts – You may have the opportunity to double or triple your gift to LSS through your employer.
- Sponsorships – LSS accepts sponsors for many of our school, community and fundraising events.
- Grants – LSS accepts grants for programs, capital expenses and other operating costs.
- Gifts-In-Kind – LSS appreciates donations of services, tangible items, etc. to support our mission.
For more information on the above ways to give and more, please email our Director of Development, Melissa Millay, at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you would like to avoid having a portion of your gift go to credit card processing fees, please consider paying by check instead — this will ensure that the entirety of your gift goes toward supporting LearningSpring School.