There are many ways you can give to LearningSpring School.
To make a secure online donation, please click here. You may also call Development Coordinator, Cara Flynn, at (212) 239-4926, ext. 3287, who will accept your credit card donation.
Recurring gifts are an easy way to make a big impact that works for your budget and your schedule.
Setting up a recurring gift is easy, convenient, and customizable to fit your budget. Most important, recurring gifts ensure a steady source of support for LearningSpring School’s unique dual academic and social skills curriculum, highly trained faculty and staff, and services such as counseling, speech/language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and relationship-based interventions.
How do I make a recurring gift?
1. Go to the Donate page on the LSS website to make your first gift ($10 minimum).
2. Under Donation Amount, choose “I would like my donation to recur.” This will allow you to set the $ amount of your donation and the frequency of your recurring gift.
3. Your gift will automatically deduct from your credit card according to your preferences.
4. You may request an annual, monthly or quarterly tax receipt summarizing your gifts.
You may stop your gift at any time by calling Cara Flynn, Development Coordinator, at
(212) 239-4926, ext. 3287
MATCHING GIFT PROGRAMS
With matching gifts you can double or even triple your gift!
Employee Matching Gifts are donations a company makes to match its employees’ donations. Employee matching gifts are a great way for LearningSpring School donors to double or even triple their donation to the Annual Fund.
How do I get my gift matched?
1. Find out if your company has a matching gift program by contacting the Human Resources department.
2. Request a Matching Form.
3. After making a donation, complete and submit the Matching Gift form to LSS’ Development Department. These forms are often online and will be automatically transmitted to LSS.
4. LSS will verify your gift and return it to your company by mail or online.
5. Your company will then issue a matching gift contribution to LSS.
GIFTS OF SECURITIES
Gifts of stocks or securities benefit you and LearningSpring School. This type of gift is tax-deductible and you may avoid paying capital gains tax on the appreciated stock or security. Please consult your financial planner or tax advisor to determine how these potential tax advantages apply to your specific situation.
To make a gift of stock or securities, please contact Melissa Millay, Director of Development, at
(212) 239-4926, ext. 3279.
Ensure your lasting legacy by including LSS in your estate plans, by way of wills or other planned gifts.
For more information about Planned Giving, please contact Melissa Millay, Director of Development,
at (212) 239-4926, ext. 3279.
Event sponsorship is a strategic way to build brand recognition and increase sales. Additionally, sponsorships help LSS underwrite the expenses of the event and keep ticket prices low.
For more information about Sponsorships and Sponsor Benefits, please contact Melissa Millay, Director of Development, at (212) 239-4926, ext. 3279.
LSS accepts grants for programs, capital expenses and other operating costs.
GIFT IN KIND
LSS appreciates donations of services, tangible items, etc. to support our mission.
For more information on the various ways to give, please call or email our Director of Development, Melissa Millay, at (212) 239-4926, ext. 3279 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LearningSpring School is a registered 501(c)(3) not for profit